Housing Forms

Residence Hall Contract - Please click on the link provided to review the contract prior to arriving to campus.  


 Housing Cancellation Forms

Cancellation Deadlines:                   Spring 2017- December 1, 2016              Fall 2017 - June 1, 2017

Residence Hall Cancellation

Spring 2017 Residence Hall Cancellation Form

Fall 2017 Residence Hall Cancellation Form


College Courts Cancellation 

Spring 2017 College Courts Cancellation Form

Fall 2017  College Courts Cancellation Form

 Interim Housing



Winter/Holiday Interim Housing

Winter/Hoiday Interim Housing Form

The residence halls will be closing for Winter/Holiday break  on Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 9am.  The colleges will reopen on Sunday, January  15, 2017 at 12pm.  

Lee Clark and Old Richmond will remain open for students needing housing during this time.

Current residents of Lee Clark will be allowed to remain in their current room; however, residents must submit this form, notifying the Housing Office of their intentions of remaining on campus during the interim period.

Our interim housing rate is $17 per night.   Changes will NOT be accepted after Friday, December 9, 2016.



Room Request Change Forms

Request a Change to Your On-Campus Housing Assignment!

The room change request forms will be disabled on Monday, November 28, 2016 in order for the office to prepare for the spring moves and assignments process.  The forms will resume after the spring semester begins in January.  For emergency moves please contact your Residence Director, and the housing office will work through them to take action if possible.



   Housing Exemption Forms

On-Campus Housing Exemption Application

Required for freshmen or sophomores wishing to commute daily from their parents' home (within a 50 mile radius of the University).  The On-Campus Housing Exemption Application must be submitted ALONG with the Housing Exemption Agreement of Understanding Form and the Notary Form.  All appropriate forms must be submitted to the MSU Housing Office through fax, mail, or in person.Housing Exemption Agreement of Understanding  - Must be completed by the student requesting the exemption.

Notary Form - Must be signed by the parent in the presence of a notary.  Notaries are available in the MSU Housing Office.

Please visit our Housing Exemptions page for more information on additional reasons for requesting an exemption.

Other Important Documents

Faculty and Staff Housing Discount Letter

Murray State University faculty and staff are eligible to receive a $100 discount (offer available each semester - excluding summer terms) on their son/daughter's residential college room rent.    

 MSU Housing Viewbook 

Download our viewbook for a general overview of on-campus living.

 Residential College Floor Plan Brochure

For room dimensions and featured room amenities please download our Residential College Floor Plan Brochure

 National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)

Do you consider yourself as one of the top 1% of Residential College Leaders?  If so, apply today for membership in Murray State's National Residence Hall Honorary.