The Collaborative Learning and Unlimited Excellence Conference is an excellent opportunity for you to meet and network with academics and professionals across a variety of disciplines including: physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, athletic trainers, university faculty, k-12 teachers, law enforcement officials, safety professionals, community service providers, as well as parks and recreation personnel.
The CLUE conference will be held on the Murray State University campus in Murray Kentucky. Murray is a lovely travel destination and was named the friendliest small town in America, according to Rand McNally in July 2012.
Exhibiting at the CLUE conference :
- Opportunity to interact with over 700 academics, students and community stakeholders
- Location of exhibitor tables will be located in high traffic areas among the meeting rooms
- Promotional materials can be placed in conference attendee materials for free
- Your business/association will receive mention in conference program for no extra charge
- Two exhibitor badges
- Opportunity to present an Exhibitor Tutorial Session
Each conference table is size 6x3 . Your table will be skirted and draped and comes with an ID sign and 2 chairs.
Non-vendor tables $75.00
Vendor tables $125.00 Reserve your table today! Contact event planners: email@example.com