TEACH Grant Program
GET YOUR DEGREE FOR FREE! If you plan to get your degree in:
• Biology - Secondary
• Chemistry - Secondary
• Earth Science - Secondary
• English as a Second Language (ESL)
• Exceptional Children (EBD, FMD, LBD, PD)
• Mathematics - Middle School
• Mathematics - Secondary
• Science - Middle School
• World Languages (French, German, Spanish, Japanese)
You might be eligible for the TEACH Grant! The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students (both undergraduates and graduates) who agree to teach for four years at middle schools or high schools that service low-income families.
Download our What You Need To Know document for the program details. In order to be eligible for the TEACH Grant, you must:
• Be admitted to Murray State University
(undergraduate or graduate)
• Have a 3.25 cumulative GPA
• Be admitted to the MSU Teacher Education Program
• Completed a FAFSA
To verify eligibility, please email:
Tressa Ross, MSU College of Education
Terms and Conditions:
To view the terms, conditions, agreement to serve, and service obligations, visit the federal TEACH Grant website.
You can visit www.tcli.ed.gov
and click on the "SEARCH" button to access the directory of low-income middle and secondary schools.