Management and Marketing Club
Welcome to the Management and Marketing Club website!
The Management and Marketing Club's purpose is to:
- foster the study of both the management and marketing fields
- develop more exact knowledge and definition of marketing principles
- increase understanding of applications of management techniques
- enhance the understanding of common management and marketing problems
- improve marketing and management skills
- encourage and uphold sound, honest practices, and to instill ethical principles for use in the management and marketing fields
- promote relationships between students, faculty, staff, and businesspeople in the fields of management and marketing
- enable students to gain skills in order to enrich the fields of management and marketing
Both graduate and undergraduate students are welcome in the Management and Marketing Club, as well as all majors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.