Rights and responsibilities
- You have the right to expect that members of our staff will be available to assist
- You have the right to expect to be kept informed. Murray State strives through publications,
correspondence and other media to provide students and parents with updated information.
- You have the right to expect fair treatment. Murray State does not discriminate on
the basis of race, creed, age, disability, sex or national origin.
Billing Rights Summary
- When you schedule classes, you accept the liability for payment of all associated
fees unless you complete the procedure for official withdrawal.
- You are responsible for being knowledgeable of Murray State's payment policies by
reviewing the Bursar's Office web-site of information and all other pertinent information.
- You are responsible for making payment arrangements with the Bursar's Office in accordance
with the guidelines set forth in Murray State's payment policy.
- You are responsible for satisfying all financial obligations with the university before
you will be granted a release of grade report/transcript/diploma.
- You are responsible for collection costs that occur as a result of your account being
placed with an internal collector or an outside collection agency.
- In case of errors or questions about your bill: