First time new freshman, graduate, transfer or international students applying for admission.
Follow these steps to apply online:
- Create a Login ID. Your Login ID can be up to any nine alphanumeric characters. If you already have an MSU M-number, please DO NOT use your M-number as your Login ID.
- Create a PIN (any six digit number).
- Verify your PIN by typing it in again.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. After you complete the application, your Login ID and PIN will allow you to review your application and admission decision online.
- Click the “Login” button. This will take you to the online admission application.
Apply online here
Those preferring to submit a paper application may use the following links:
· Undergraduate (first time at MSU)
· Undergraduate Readmission
If you choose to download the application, remember to include the nonrefundable $30 application fee when you mail in your completed application. Send your completed application and fee to the address listed directly on the application.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader in order to open any (.pdf) marked applications on your computer.