To apply for admissions to Murray State University, applicants may apply online. If you prefer a paper application, please contact the Graduate Admissions office.
Graduate procedures overview
- Complete application online. Both application methods require a $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Request that an official transcript be mailed directly to Admissions from each college you have attended. If you attended Murray State and have previously had your college transcripts sent, you will not need to request new copies unless you are notified by Admissions that they are required.
- If you are from IL, IN, KY, MO, or TN mail a copy of your driver's license, and your most recent vehicle registration with your application. Admissions is required by KY statute to document residency for tuition purposes.
- If you have previously attended MSU under another name and you have not already requested an official name change, mail in with your application a copy of your social security card and the name change request form.
- If you are applying for any program in the field of Education, mail with your application a copy of your current teaching certificate.