Bauernfeind Student Recreation and Wellness Center
The Wellness Center will be CLOSING at 9pm tonight due to the weather. 12/5/13- On Friday 12/6/13 we will OPEN LATE at 8am (unless we hear otherwise...we may open later)
Check us out on FACEBOOK
The Student Recreation and Wellness Center, a department within the office of Student Affairs, is a 73,000 square foot facility paid for by student fees.
- 3 full size basketball courts with hardwood floors
- Aerobics studio with hardwood floor, mirrors, ballet bar, and sound system
- Free weights, selectorized machines and cardio workout equipment featuring treadmills, elliptical trainers, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, and rowing machines
- Swimming Pool featuring lap pool, leisure pool area, whirlpool, vortex, and water bench
- 2 racquetball courts
- Lounge area with internet access, TV's and DDR
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- 1/11 mile walking/jogging track
- Multipurpose Room available for meetings, classes, and workout sessions
The Susan E. Bauernfeind Student Recreation and Wellness Center is a facility dedicated to providing an environment that promotes and enhances wellness in the lives of Murray State students, faculty, staff, and members through the use of our facility, equipment and programs.
Healthy Horse Outfitters in the Wellness Center provides rental equipment for faculty, staff and students. Available equipment ranges from tents to fishing tackle to canoes, with all types of camping and recreation gear in-between. Rental rates are by the day or week. For more information, please call the wellness center front desk at 270-809-6000.
Susan E. Bauernfeind Student Wellness and Recreation Center
1000 Racer Drive