University Health & Wellness
The mission of Health Services is to maintain, improve, and promote optimal wellness of the Murray State University community so that its members may achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
Our office is fully committed to protecting the privacy of our patients' information. Medical records are strictly confidential. No medical information is released without the client's written consent, except as required by law.
Health Services is a free clinic available to Murray State University students, faculty, and staff. Anyone using the service MUST present a current MSU I.D. card.
- Physical assessment for illness or injury
- Treatment for illness and minor injury
- Laboratory Services - on-campus CLIA-certified laboratory for moderately complex procedures including complete blood counts, urinalysis, rapid strep tests, pregnancy tests, sexually transmitted infection testing, and additional fee-based testing through LabCorp
- HIV testing/counseling
- Evaluation of health risks
- Tobacco cessation/counseling
- Health promotion
- Health education
For complete information regarding Health Services, and for health and wellness links, please visit our Health Services home page on RacerNet.
Health Services is located in the North wing of Wells Hall on the ground floor. The main entrance faces the quadrangle and is the door closest to Faculty Hall.
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EXCEPT Wednesdays.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- There may be times at lunch and in the afternoon we will close due to high patient volume. Anytime we are closed during our normal operating hours (unless there is an official University closing) we are available for appointments and emergencies by calling 270-809-3809.
- Should a student, faculty, or staff member have an urgent health care question during times the clinic is closed, he/she may call Public Safety at (270)809-2222. The operator will contact an on-call nurse to get in touch with the individual.
- Kim Paschall MS, BSN, RN-BC - Director
- Judy Lyle BSN, RN-BC - Associate Director
- Lynn Fromm MSN, APRN, FNP-BC - Nurse Practitioner
- Lance Williamson MSN, APRN, FNP-BC - Nurse Practitioner
- Emily Hill BSN, RN - Staff Nurse
- Jennifer Waldrop BSN, RN - Staff Nurse
- Pat Cole BS - Business Manager
- Andrea Leonard BS, MT, CLS - Laboratory Supervisor