Hattie Mayme Ross Scholarship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be graduate students in the Jesse D. Jones College of Science, Engineering and Technology at Murray State University, who meet the MSU stated eligibility requirements to be admitted into their respective program, and who must maintain the stated eligibility to have the scholarship renewed for more than one semester.
- The maximum amount of time that one recipient may receive this award is four semesters.
- Strong preference shall be given to students who are residents of Kentucky.
- Recipients are encouraged, but not required, to volunteer five hours per week as service hours.
- Financial need shall be considered when selecting recipients.
- The value of the scholarship is at least $10,000 per year, paid in two equal installments.
- To apply click here for an application in Adobe PDF format.